To Purchase a Signed Copy of Stop The Judgment

Purchase Book or Make Donationn

Monday, March 30, 2009

Meet Son of a Bishop on You Tube



Watch and listen as I attempt to verbalize the reason for authoring this blogsite and my short book "Son of a Bishop, My Testimony".When you click on this video you will hear the introduction music to Tye Tribbett's mega gospel hit song "VICTORY"You should already know that my plight challenges his negative perspective as he preaches in the middle of this song about "Coming out of Lesbianism & Coming out of Homosexuality.To hear the full song by Tye Tribbett called VICTORYclick here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_nv8l9Kwkw I would love to hear your comments after you have spent some time perusing this site.

If you have an experience that you would like to share and you would like to have it posted/featured on this site, email son_of_a_bishop3000@yahoo.com

Just click on comment below this line.

1 comment:

rubyflowers said...

Great Post
Thank you for the post. I read your book a few years ago and enjoyed your testimony. I can relate to your testimony because i had the same experience growing up. God bless you and your future endeavors.